620 E Cottonwood Unit 201, Bozeman
Information About Bozeman Montana & the Gallatin Valley
Population: 50,970 (up 18.4% since 2020)
Snowfall: 84.5" annual
Rain: 17-18" annual
Days of precipitation per year: 111
Days of sun per year: 300
Average Temps: Low is January is 13, High in July is 84.0
Gallatin County was recently named as the country's strongest economy of its size, compared to 382 other communities with a population greater than 50,000 and often encompassing multiple counties.
According to High Country News, one in every 10 new businesses formed in Montana come from Gallatin County, making this area second in business growth in the state.
Bozeman is home to Montana State University, and the restaurant and social scene has taken off over the last several years.
Bozeman has a variety of cultural amenities that is admirable for a town of just over 42,000. It’s reputation as a ski town still holds true, but the area has recently seen an influx of people relocating to the area in search of a slower, high-quality lifestyle. Bozeman and the surrounding areas certainly deliver, while still maintaining a slower pace and high quality of life for those who choose to make Bozeman home.
The Bozeman area and southwest Montana as a whole is one of the fast growing areas of the Northern Rockies.
Here are a few reasons why:
- A pro-business environment with no state sales tax
- Montana State University, a Tier-1 Research University and newly expanded Gallatin College, a two-year university
- Superior public schools: Bozeman High School frequently ranks nationally and is listed in the top 6 percent of America’s best high schools
- Direct and easy access to Yellowstone National Park and thousands of miles of open space
- World-acclaimed rivers and spring creeks with healthy trout populations for fishing
- Easy to get to mountains for skiing, hiking, biking, climbing and hunting
- Great quality of life, a sense of community and a thriving cultural community with active, functioning main streets, museums, theaters and art galleries
Want to learn more? Contact me for a Montana Welcome Kit!
*annual study released by Policom, a Florida-based think tank.
Newest Bozeman Property Listings
972 First Street, Bozeman
738 Jardine Avenue, Bozeman
251 Pine Creek Drive, Bozeman
826 Stonegate Drive, Bozeman
735 Doney Way, Bozeman
1097 Stewart Loop, Bozeman
1353 Ryun Sun Way, Bozeman
185 Tinkers Lane, Bozeman
1660 N 27th Avenue, Bozeman